19 September 2004

Oh well, my mom left last thursday to go back home to PI and my sister left last saturday as well. I was pretty bummed out that I wasn't able to spend more time with them while they were here, work got in the way and I also just had the show with likha. On a happier note, I think my dad is coming here sometime this week to spend some time with my lola (his mother).
So I'm looking forward to that.

A funny thing happened at the airport last saturday, something that I didn't think I was going to witness ever. I don't know if you've been to SFO Int'l terminal, well they have this huge revolving doors as the entryway to the terminal, while I was waiting for my sister to go in for her boarding call, I saw an elderly man go through the revolving doors and actually complete a revolution around before realizing how to finally get into the terminal. It was quite comical, but at the same time I felt sorry for the old man as he looked extremely confused after he got through. I just bit my lip and pretended that I didn't see anything.

Also I would like to congratulate KP for what I know was a fantastic show up in Prince Rupert.
I'm sure they put on a show of shows. Also I want to wish Likha for their show in Pleasanton this saturday. Sorry I couldn't join you for this performance but you know I'm their in spirit.
Break a leg!!

Fish on dudes!

No comments: