28 August 2004

good times

Last friday nite, we all went out to Chevy's to hang out with Veejay, Michelle, and Emily. It was good to see them and among the people that were there were, Ed, Tina and baby Isaac, whom I have given a new street name (Icey B, for [Isaac Bayani]) Moe, Liza and Isabel, Mur, John w/ Andres and Emilio, Ledge, Aileen w/ Alexa and Antonio. Gosh Mur and I were the only one without any kids. It was good to see everyone, lord knows with everyone's schedule it's almost tough to spend any time togetheror even just to see and/or talk to each other.

Practice, today was a bit hectic but it went ok. My fingers started cramping up while we were playing Kuratsa, man do I ever hate that song. Too many runs and it's hell on the fingering methods. Oh well, more of the same for sunday when we have a full dress rehearsal at CCC.

For those that will be in town next week, why don't you check out our show, it will be at the Herbst Theatre in San Francisco, tickets are available at Cityboxoffice or for mor info got to this.


'til next time, Fish on dudes!

2 comments:

Mur said...

I put the same thing on my blog about the kids! Funny!

Mel said...

wish we were there!...=(