22 August 2004

2 weeks 'til showtime

Man, it is almost showtime and I'm really scared now. We just finished practicing today and, maybe it's the unusually high standards I have that's showing, but I'm really scared that we won't put on a good enough show for the masses. I mean, it should be going real smooth during the practices but man, there are so many mistakes and I don't think that everyone knows their dances by heart. Even the music was a little blah, I know I'm partly to blame on that too since I didn't decide to be part of the show 'til a month ago and my playing skills aint exactly up to par as yet. Oh well, here's to praying and keeping the faith that everything will be alright.

On a lighter note, it was good to see my good friend Sam Largo at practice today. Man, did he ever lose a lot of weight. I almost didn't recognize him. Also, our good friend Veejay Correia is in town for at least a week and I hope that we get to hook up with him and Michelle and Emily during the week.

Fish on dudes!

1 comment:

Mur said...

You know that you guys will do great! Wish I could be there!