06 August 2004

Damn KFC

Last nite, I decided to buy some kfc hot wings for dinner, I haven't eaten these in a while so I was kind of craving for 'em. But now I remember why I haven't eaten them in a long while, at
3 am, I woke up with a massive stomach cramp (the kind where there was a vise grip taking a hold of your stomach) and I ran to the bathroom, but nothing happened. So I got up and was going back to bed when I had to turn around and pay homage to the bowl (ie; kneel and hurl)
Man, I've never puked that much without any alcohol being involved. I'm never ever ever going back to kfc. I had to call in sick today because I was running to the bathroom every half hour or so.

I'm sticking strictly to beef from now on. I will only eat chicken if I was the one that cooked it.
Anyways, hopefully I'll be better for the weekend.

Fish on dudes!

4 comments:

Mur said...

I decided that I'm never going back to KFC (not that I've been there in a while) after I saw those videos of the chickens being tortured. I know we kill them to eat them but at least it's quick.

Hope you feel better.

double R said...

just say no to kfc.

Randy said...

Kitchen Fucked-up Chicken ----KFC

but i'd still eat there...hehehe.

R said...

simmer down ppl! KFC will do in a pinch if there's no Church's Chicken around. Who here dosn't love Toony Tuesday? As long as there's no talk of a Kentucky Fried Mouse then all is well. Damn I want some chicken now. rhoel.