11 September 2005

Moving stuff out

So today we had a window of time to move our stuff out of our storage/studio place. Since the landlord added a lot of additions to the bldg. and didn't bother to have it checked up to the proper fire codes, that the city decided to shut it down 'til further notice. So in essence we don't have a practice place, so we all got our stuff out of there and decided to store it temporarily at Manning's apt. bldg in the city. So it was good to see a lot of people help out with the move, although there were a lot of missing people too (shame on you, you know who you are.) We got it all done within a couple of hours and mangaed to get over and unload at Manning's place by 3:30. Then we had Pizza and watched the rest of the niner game which they won...WOOHOO.

So I guess we wait until we figure out where we are going to practice from now on. Oh well, I guess I'll go practice on my octavina at home for the time being.

On another note, my parents are going to pass by this weekend on the way to Europe. they are going to spend about 4 days here before they go on to italy and France. Hmm, maybe I can get them to do a little recconassiance for me and figure out which places have good deals on restaurants, hotels and the like.

Peace out

3 comments:

DJ John said...

Our conversation on the phone on sunday during the Niner game was funny, I'll blog about that.

Mur said...

You know I would have been there if I could.

bev said...

angelo, alam mo, blog slacker ka.