31 March 2005

Hot day

Today was HOT in San Francisco. It's been real nice having the sun back after all the rain we've been having. It almost as if I was in Seattle or Vancouver. Anyways I hope that it doesn't rain this saturday, I think I will take my mom out shopping again (no I'm not buying anything, with the 2 trips alone this year is really tapping me out) Don't know where to go though, Maybe the Napa outlets or the ones from Folsom.
Anyone got any suggestions?

Another thing, I finally bought my ticket, for Vancouver, today. Not bad got it for under $200 so I think I got a good deal. I guess constant vigilance pays off, considering that I checked how much the fare was yesterday and it was mid 300 dollars.

Now if we can only find a cheaper fare for Brazil.......

Hasta Pasta

2 comments:

mrs cruz said...

Try taking her to Gilroy Outlets. That's where I am going to take my Mom.

bev said...

yes, gilroy is the biggest one.