24 March 2005

Good eats....etc.

Well we had a BBQ at work today to celebrate our center for having a solid safety picture for the last quarter. We have reduced injuries by 60% compared to the same time last year and we have reduced accidents by 73%. I say that's a cause for a little celebration. So we had bbq'ed some some tri-tip steaks, prawns sauteed with garlic sauce, louisiana hot links, potato salad, green salad, blueberry and apple pies and chocolate cakes for dessert. I say it was a damn good BBQ dinner. I can't wait for the next one. I was thinking that if we would go six months without an accident and injury, I think either a day at SBC park for a giants game or Family day at Great America sounds nice. Which one do you think is better?

VJ from Vancouver also gave me a surprise phone call tonight. He was confirming if Ledge is actually going there in June. I said yes so he said that Ledge and I can stay at his beautiful house. WooHoo, I love staying with them, they are so hospitable and so kind. Plus Emily is so cute. I also told him that Mur and Laurie wanted to stay at his house and so they will (if they still want to).

1 comment:

Mur said...

Cool! I am so there!