12 April 2006

Playoff Bound





The sharks went up north and defeated the canucks (so sorry my vancouverite friends....especially Tina :-), which pretty much locks them in a playoff spot no worse than 7th. Albeit was the worse officiated game I've ever seen, I was scared for a bit, not because the sharks were tired, but because the canucks were a desperate team and that always makes for a dangerous team.

But I'm glad that they got it, and I'm off to watch the same two teams tomorrow nite at the Tank where I'm thinking that it will be a much different game and Vancouver will be in a much more desperate position. But I still believe in my sharkies, although it would be nice to see Vancouver in the playoffs as well, but they are going to need to have Edmonton lose all their games from here on out.

1 comment:

R said...

Hey Congrats to the Sharks. I'm pulling for them and the Oil in the west, and the Sens to come out of the east. As long as the Flames and Av's get crushed at some point I'll be happy. Charge'em! Rhoel.