06 January 2006

So Cal




So i'm down here in downtown L.A. for a little performance tomorrow. It's a balmy 75 degrees down here. We just finished rehearsing and we are performing outdoors, I can just imagine the heat that will be upon us, especially the musicians who will be wearing all black. But the place is nice, the Disney Center has a nice outdoor community stage and it's very acoustically friendly. Well, I'm gonna eat dinner now and then get ready to go to the Standard Hotel and meet up with my cousins for some drinks. Peace out.

4 comments:

Keem said...

break a lizzeg down there

double R said...

break a leg!

VirtualErn said...

You were blogging while we were down there? NERD! :)

Hey that second picture was taken the same moment that I took this picture. Trip out.

Big Sexy said...

I had to do something while waiting for your slow ass to get ready for the Standard. :)