09 January 2006

Back from L.A.



The Gang and I with my cousin at the Standard.



So I'm back from a mini show down in Los Angeles. The show went well. The crowd really seems to appreciate the show and I was little shocked to hear the Disney people (while they talked amongst themselves) were saying that this was the first time they had a Filipino dance group do a show for them. It made me feel proud that they really liked the show and was very generous with their kind remarks.

I was also glad to have spent a little time with my cousin Tina, whom I haven't seen for the better part of two years. She bartends at the rooftop lounge at the Standard hotel, and she put me down on the list so that I can get in right away and see her there.

The drive back wasn't too bad, but I definitely wouldn't mind flying next time. I was sooooo tired last night that I was asleep by 9:40.

No comments: