28 April 2005

Work Sucks

I played hooky today. i called in sick for I am so tired from working so long the last 3 days. I worked for a total of 31 hours from the last 3 days (I thought it was supposedly only a 40 hour week) Suffice to say, I woke up with my right arm sore and my back tweaking a little bit. So I called in in order to rest for a day. So what did I do??..you ask. Well I got an oil change for my car, I met up with Ledge for some business talks, then I went to go watch the movie Sahara.
It was ok, nothing spectacular, but I must say Penelope Cruz is HOT.

So tomorrow, I will go back to work and guess what with today's 8 hours paid for a sick day, I will have gotten 40 hours already. So basically whatever hours I work tomorrow will be paid at the overtime rate. Sweet time to get an Ipod or something.

Peace!

No comments: