17 April 2005

Busy

Today was a busy day. I went to Ikea in the morning with the Laxa's and the David's and man was the place packed. Ikea was having a "no sales tax" sale and boy everyone came out of the woodwork for this sale. Madhouse is a very mild term.

Isaac got baptized today. Mur and I went over there after my trek from Ikea. It was funny to see most of the Likha musicians there (Herna being one of the ninangs) and none as in none came from practice. Then I found out that Kuya Rudi was sick and he didn't show up for practice. It must've been a dead practice. Especially since Warren was teaching, they probably just went through banga and that was it;P (j/K)

now I'm sitting here typing away and watching Gary V on TFC. He's not too bad. Oh well, time to switch over to baseball tonight.

Later peeps.

3 comments:

Mur said...

Thanks for being my chauffer!

Big Sexy said...

you are welcome

bev said...

no musicians (save for kuyawar banging against a gong with his slipper, less than half the dancers, and no kuya rudi...yes, it was a dead practice.

if we didn't have another thing to go to in the city that evening, gary and i would have just gone to fremont as well!