30 June 2006

Greetings from the Philippines

Well, I just arrived this morning after a long 14 hour flight from SFO. I came in at about 4:15 am Manila time and I must say the airport is really nice. My mom and dad picked me up at the airport and when we got to the house, I didn't even recognize it. My parents renovated it and it was not the same house from what I remember back in 2001, which was the last year I was back home.

I finally saw my niece and nephew, they are so cute. I will try and post pictures later. Now I think I'm gonna rest up a bit.

3 comments:

Mary Anne said...

I moved here from PI in the 80's and I must say it has changed dramatically when I came back in 2000. Take care!

double R said...

aren't you supposed to be on tour???

Big Sexy said...

double R-long story, I will tell you at another time.