23 February 2006

ooops

Well, I hit a bump on the road to sobriety. I smoked a cigarette yesterday. Albeit it was one and since I haven't smoked since saturday, it made me feel so lightheaded that I didn't even finish it and threw it away halfway through it. I've been good today.
It's actually not as hard as I thought it would be. I just gotta find something else to focus on. Ipod to the rescue, i've been listening to it during my breaktimes and lunches, makes me forget that I want a cigarette. Who would've thought that this thing will help save my life. Coolness to the max.

2 comments:

VirtualErn said...

Kudos, man!

I agree, an mp3 player can do wonders. It helped me breeze through those rough times on that treadmill. :)

And hey, resorting to an mp3 player is better than hitting the bottle! heheheh

laragitara said...

try acupuncture. great way to help quit smoking. and your chi will be all balanced! :-)