11 December 2005

Fun times

Yesterday I decided to be a good ninong and skipped my x-mas party to take my god daughter to watch Narnia at AMC bay st. in Emeryville. The movie was long (over 2 hours) but I liked it and was written well. Not your typical disney film where some things are not even remotely believable, this one was, in my opinion, is similar to that of the Lord of the Rings movies.

Sunday, after practice, we had a little get together at the SFO pizzeria for a little ending of the season/x-mas party. It was nice to have dinner with everyone from the company and it's good to see that everyone had a good time this year. Hopefully we can carry the momentum for next year as it will be busy again.

Lastly, for anyone that wants to put up house x-mas ligths, check out this link video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8933241944346625063

3 comments:

VirtualErn said...

I have a suggestion... let's do it up right next year: hall, dinner service, and live music!

bev said...

I have a suggestion too....since Ernie did such a good job organizing this year, he should do it next year too :)

VirtualErn said...

ha. ha.

:)

Really though, I wouldn't mind doing it again next year too -- I was happy to see that folks had a good time (I think)